Affirmations are anything we tell ourselves on a daily basis. Yes, you guessed it, negative self talk counts as an affirmation, so does our fears and insecurities. SO, next time you fall into that ‘trap’ of talking yourself out of a project you really desired to start for sooooo long.
Stop it! Take a deep breath and ‘talk yourself into starting the project’ or anything that you wanted to start but didn’t. Visualize, visualize, visualize the positive outcome you want! Plus practice these ‘affirmations’ on a daily basis and your life will change! Why? Because you are training your mind to see the best in everything, to trust yourself and to trust that Good is there to stay.
I know you might be thinking, ‘really?’ or might be doubting what I say. But here’s the deal, TRY it for 30 days and then you can make up your own mind, if these ‘Affirmations’ do work to creating the Life you want!
Below I will give you only 10 examples of such affirmations, but know that you can create your own affirmations and then just practice them everyday, as often as possible.
Ok, Beautiful Souls, so here are the 10 Affirmations I use religiously:
- I am Lovable because I exist
- I say YES to life and life say’s Yes to me
- I Deserve and Accept all the Good that life has to offer me
- I encounter Love wherever I turn
- I am a Magnet to Miracles
- I Love myself more and more everyday
- I Cherish and Respect my body
- I am totally Supported by the Universe
- I am Open to Receiving and Giving Love
- I only attract Healthy relationships
Let me know what other Affirmations you use 🙂